Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Inspired Interior | Sarah Davison

 Ever since stumbling upon the images of this apartment designed by Sarah Davison, I haven't been able to get them off my mind.  The neutral sofa and Harry Bertoia diamond chair mixed with ethnic pieces (like the ikat pillows and Moroccan chandelier) keeps the space feeling young and fresh. The eclectic mix of old and new compliments architecture but will feels current.  Renters, take note, this is how you decorate with white walls. 

With a few key elements you could create this look in a space of your own...

5 comments :

  1. Wow, such a beautiful home!

    Laura
    www.happyroost.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! I will keep these photos in mind for the white walls in my new apartment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HEAVEN!!!!! I just love this look!! xoxo Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the floral arrangements. Simple, yet quite stunning! They were the first things my eyes gravitated towards in the photo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This space is simply amazing :)

    ReplyDelete