Wednesday, May 1, 2013

May

I'm overwhelmed by the feedback and number of emails I've received so far regarding the geode lamps I'm having made. I'm going to work hard today to respond to each and every email but I just want to thank everyone in advance for your interest and support. I am beyond excited to say goodbye to April and start May on this positive note. Things can only go up from here - warm weather, sunny skies, green grass, al fresco dining, weekends at the beach....I simply can't wait!

2 comments :

  1. Can't believe it's already May! Unfortunately, it's May and snowing here....

    Let's get it together, Minnesota!

    www.charliestella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The lamp is so fab!! What a great idea. Yes, please keep us posted on the ones you have made.

    ReplyDelete