Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Four Kitchens


One of my goals this year is to stop living off Lean Cuisines and start cooking.  I've always loved cooking and baking but I just never had the energy to whip up a new recipe when I got home from work.  Now that my office is a whopping 3 steps away from my kitchen I've been cooking up a storm!  I've really enjoyed posting about some of the recipes over the last few weeks but all of this cooking has left me with a serious case of kitchen envy.  So, with that said, it only feels appropriate that I share some of the spaces and kitchen essentials that I've been obsessing over lately.   

For me, it's all in the details. The first kitchen is defined by stainless steal cabinetry and an absolutely breathtaking chandelier.  The second, warm tailored cabinetry with highlights of brass accents and rich olive wood cutting boards and walnut stools by Organic Modernism. The last two play with ideas of storage and symmetry. Massive islands define the spaces while upper cabinets blend seamlessly into milky walls.  Note those beautiful sabot-adorned legs. Breathtaking! Not your everyday high gloss, over designed kitchens. Simple, restrained, delicate. 

Which one is your favorite?

(Images T Magazine // Rundell Associates // Harper's Bazaar)

7 comments :

  1. These are gorgeous! I'm loving the warm tones in the second kitchen with gilded pendant lights.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been drooling over that second kitchen for a couple weeks now! It is simply stunning. And how adorable is that ceramic egg crate? Great kitchen essentials!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Something about a beautiful kitchen can make anyone what to cook!
    xx
    Amanda
    http://denimanddaydreams.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of these kitchens are gorgeous!! I esp. love the clean aesthetics of the second photo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pics and kitchen accessories, but couldn't help admiring that beautiful dress too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful kitchens! Thanks for sharing. xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Does anyone know of the designer or where one can source the gorgeous chandelier in the first kitchen photo??? Pleeeeease????

    ReplyDelete