Thursday, June 21, 2012

J'Adore Clic


Founded in 2008 by former owner of Calypso St. Barth, Christiane Celle, Clic may just be the least intimidating art gallery I have ever set foot in. Located on the corner of Broome and Centre Street in SoHo, the gallery is easily recognizable from its black storefront with the words “j'adore clic” written across the front.  I was a little nervous to walk in alone but the space was extremely approachable.   I spent a solid hour in the gallery flipping through the stacks of rare art books and boxes of affordable prints. The large Prada Marfa photograph behind the register caught my eye, as did the clever prints of Karl, Anna, Marc and YSL by Dan Oehl...I'm still contemplating buying one for my bathroom.  The next time in in NY I most definitely plan to stop by Clic and see what's new...because I don't know about you but I simply j'adore affordable art!

(Images: Clic and KK for Simply Smitten)

2 comments :

  1. These are great. Love the name, love the space of this gallery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool. I usually enjoy the interview. Thank you for having this weblog cheap D3 Gold



    Buy Guild Wars 2 Gold

    ReplyDelete