Friday, March 30, 2012

Everywhere I look...

I've been spotting these tie-dyed pillows.  This weekend I plan to do a little Spring cleaning around my apartment...and with that comes the inevitable Spring spruce up.  One of the perks of buying a neutral sofa is that you can easily change out your accessories and decor from season to season.  I love velvet pillows and fur throws in the winter but worn in cotton pillows like these seem more appropriate for the sunfilled, warm Spring days that lie ahead.  These pillows are available in a variety of colors at Jayson Home....they're a little trendy but hey, a new pillow costs less than a new sofa, right?

Happy weekend! 

(Images 1, 2,3)

2 comments :

  1. last year anthro was selling those pillows. purchased two but returned them, as they looked HUGE on my sofa. although i still do truly love they way they look. maybe i should have kept them for my bed.
    now i am sad
    Kelley

    ReplyDelete