Thursday, August 25, 2011

A Cozy Corner

The animal activist inside me is screaming "No!" — but regardless, I'm absolutely in love with sheepskin.  I mean just look at this cozy little corner featured in the September issue of Elle Decor.  Designer Gwynn Griffith must want winter house guests because why else would she publish such an inviting retreat?  The shearling covered barrel chair would be the perfect place to cozy up with my pooch and read a good book.  And don't even get me started on the John Dickinson plaster table.... I love anything with an animal paw or hoof.  Is anyone else excited for the dropping temps or am I getting ahead of myself? 
Farrow and Ball Studio Green Paint | Etsy Vintage Oil Painting | Jayson Home and Garden Leopard Pillow | Vintage Scandanavian Style Rattan Barrel Chair | Oly Studio Ari Side Table | Ikea Ludde Sheepskin Rug
Photography: William Waldron for Elle Decor, scanned and edited by Kristin Kerr

1 comment :

  1. Really my spouse and i enjoy the trouble you have made to share the information.The subject here i identified really was effective towards the topic i ended up being studying for some time

    ReplyDelete