Monday, August 8, 2011

Black Magic

Living Room I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend! I didn't have time to take pictures of my guest bathroom but I did buy black shades for all the lamps throughout my apartment.  I must say, it was money well spent!  There's something to chic about a black lampshade, don't you think?  Just look at the lamps in these rooms - I swear the black shades are like a touch of magic. Do you have any black lampshades in your home? LI-LG2
Lauren Gold's living roomLI-LG1 BE-LG3 jd195265-8-08
Living room designed by Jennifer Dyer
195571-8-06-copyAH
Living room designed by Angie Hranowsky
194329-15-07
Living room designed by Callie Jenschke
eddie5
Eddie Ross' layered living room
jb195287-12-02
Bedroom design by Pereira Associates 
194576-15-02
Bedroom design by Celerie Kemble 
193176-R1-001
Bedroom design by Ryan Korban

4 comments :

  1. Nice collection of pictures with black lampshades! I love them too. Are they terribly expensive?
    Camille

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful post! These shades are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never realised how sophisticated they make a room look! I've got some lamps in my bedroom that I've been debating about the shades... this may be my answer! Thank you for the inspiration, what a great collection of images!

    ReplyDelete