Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Ruby Beets

I'm considering planning a trip to New York just so I can go shopping at Ruby Beets.  Seriously.  I've read so much about this shop and have lusted from afar for too long - I need to see it in person.  I'm in the midst of creating a design scheme for a project I'm working on in Maine (I'm going to visit this weekend :) ) and I keep coming back to Ruby Beets' collection.  The shop, filled with "old & new", completely fits the coastal vibe I'm trying to achieve.  Below are a few of the pieces I'd love to use. 

1 comment :



  1. Well done girls, I've runescape gold often wondered where all rs gold this newfangled blogging would get you buy runescape gold and there you Aion Kinah Kaufen are, large as wow gold life (well larger than postage stamp size anyway) on the front page of The Times. Congratulations on being cheap runescape gold their best blog for family cooking.

    He was
    hurt in the first GW2 Gold quarter of Tuesdays win over thee
    Philadelphia 76ers.

    ReplyDelete