Monday, July 11, 2011

Mission Accomplished

My weekend was a success because, despite the fact that I didn't win a single item at the Wright auction, I did buy this gorgeous brass bottle opener. I love it's simple lines and hexagon shape. Tell me -- is it not the chicest thing you've ever seen?!? I thought it would be the perfect housewarming gift for my beer-loving boyfriend. He has a thing for leaving our heinous bottle opener on the counter when he opens a beer...drives me nuts! Problem solved. This opener is so chic I actually want him to leave it out when not in use. Now all I need to do is find something to throw away his beer caps. Any suggestions?

1 comment :

  1. ooh my yes, I just love this. My fella does the same thing... and I agree.. this sitting out is not so bad!

    ReplyDelete