Thursday, March 24, 2011

Bigger is Better

My name is Kristin and I’m a design bookaholic.  There's nothing like stacks and stacks of books perched on a coffee table just waiting to be read.  The Borders liquidation sale has left me with five new design books and the feeling that my forty-two inch ottoman just isn’t big enough to accommodate my addiction.   The coffee table above would be nice – it’s six feet of Albrizzi floating coffee table goodness.  I'm pretty sure a table that size would take up my entire living room but a girl can dream, right? Where do you store your books? 
image: William Waldron for Elle Decor

1 comment :

  1. i'm a book hoarder as well! coffee table books in general are my weakness.

    my recent conquests were "jonathan adler on happy chic colors" and "jonathan adler on happy chic accessorizing"

    the next book on my list of things to buy is "the encyclopedia of the exquisite" :]

    i can only dream of having a coffee table like that to store my books. since i'm still in college, my lovely books are forced to live on a crammed mini bookshelf

    but one day!!! one day.

    ReplyDelete