Thursday, July 15, 2010

You've Got the Wright Stuff...

I am kicking myself for missing Wright's Mass Modern Market this past weekend.  In a effort to score brownie points with my grandparents I made the 45 minute trek up north knowing very well that I was missing out on some great deals.  On the brightside,  they gave me $20 (and probably saved me a few hundred).

So for now I will dream of what could have been....

1.  Art Deco Door Handles, Germany, c.1960
2.  Château les Merles, France

1.  Atomic Chandelier, Italy, c. 1965
2. Sasha Adler, Chicago Home Magazine
3. Vintage Chandelier, J. Crew flagship store

1.  Milo Baughman lounge chiar, c. 1960
1. Fritz Hansen, Model 3200 chair, Denmark, 1963
2.  Dara Caponigro's apartment, Domino Magazine

1.  Jeffrey Greene High Spindleback dining chairs, USA, 1975

1. Charles and Ray Eames DKR chair, USA, 1951
 2. Hector Sanchez photography

1. Franco Albini, Attribution stools, Italy, c. 1965
2. Nate Berkus, Elle Decor July 2010

No comments :

Post a Comment