Monday, June 21, 2010

There's a First for Everything!

Photo by Luis Monteiro

So here I am starting my blogging adventure on the first day of summer!  It's probably best if I start with an introduction... so here you go:

My name is Kristin, I live in Chicago, and I am a Financial Analyst by day and interior design student by night. As I enter into my last semester of interior design school I couldn’t think of a better time to start my own live journal to share what I’ve learned, what inspires me and what makes me feel alive. I’ve got a degree and a dream that this modest undertaking will grow into a career. So here I am, ready to share my journey and ready for all the firsts life brings my way, I hope you'll follow along!

2 comments :

  1. Welcome to the blog world! You chose the perfect shot to kick things off!

    xx Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just spent the day reading your entire blog. i'm sad i'm at the beginning. i wanted it to keep going!

    ReplyDelete